pl

Funds from testimonial dinner will go to good causes | Forum

• Save this on Delicious
pinkpink Paź 13
Colm Cooper has revealed that over half of the money raised during his testimonial dinner later this month will go to charity. The 34-year-old will break new ground for the GAA on October 27 at the Intercontinental Hotel http://www.texansproshops.com/Deandre_Hopkins_Jersey_Cheapin Ballsbridge when he becomes the first player to hold a testimonial event. Some pundits, including Sunday Independent columnist Joe Brolly, have raised concerns over how such an event will affect the amateur ethos of the GAA.The GAA is not supporting the event but have not raised any issues with it taking place. "I think it's a grey area for the GAA if I'm being honest. They (the GAA) don't endorse it. There are managers being paid, we all know that, there are players with endorsements, advertising campaigns who are front and centre on TV ads," he told Off The Ball on Newstalk. "I think this blew up because people were talking about, 'Jeez, he's going to make €200,000 and all this'. I think that got lost a little bit somewhere in between the charity, Dr Crokes and Kerry here. "So maybe the figures that people are throwing out and what might happen - and we don't know - I know the majority will be going to the two charities and to Kerry and Dr Crokes. Until the night, we won't know what that's going to be." When asked about what percentage of the money raised will go to charity, he said: "Over 50%" going to charity. "What that's going to be I don't know, because at the moment we're about 95% full but it's looking like we will have a full house and the response in the last week, 10 days Drew Stanton Youth jersey has been really, really good and the thing about this was we were going into the unknown here. "We didn't know if there was going to be any appetite for this. Being a GAA player, I was lucky enough to go to Brian O'Driscoll's, I was lucky enough to go to Ronan O'Gara's down in Cork. I was saying to myself, wouldn't it be brilliant if we - like, the guys were saying 'would you Marcell Dareus Jersey be interested?' and when I went to these guys I said, 'Look, here's an opportunity that's a celebration of Irish sport of careers, you can make money and give money to people along the way'. I was surprised and I didn't see the big fuss afterwards and maybe I underestimated that." "It's a testimonial event and not a charity event and I wanted to give money to as many people as I could." "The GAA is so big in http://www.authenticnikefalconshop.com/devondre-campbell-jersey-for-sale-c-11.html this country that we should celebrate our stars. That's the way I feel about it and if we can raise some money for people along the way... why not?" Two charities will benefit from a proportion of the proceeds: the Kerry Cancer Support Group and Our Lady's Hospital for Sick Children in Dublin as well as Kerry GAA and Cooper's club Deatrich Wise Jr Womens Jersey Dr Crokes.http://www.play4thai.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7378http://www.buildingbetterfathers.net/social/index.php?do=/forum/general-2/for-pirates-and-royals-dealing-current-stars-for-future-value-isn-t-simple/page_23/#post29242http://forum.ironsquad.pl/subdomains/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=906509http://openxmldeveloper.org/discussions/development_tools/f/17/p/47640/214683.aspx#214683http://pmvtoday.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=247922
ylq Gru 2

Mid-term polo ralph Come on! the north face outlet Dear new orleans pelicans jerseys friends, calm down their boutique clothing own reebok outlet mentality, burberry outlet control their emotions, to golden state warriors take nike air the usual state of milwaukee bucks jerseys mind, burberry outlet online finished a hermes belt forgotten, let yourself relax, north face canada rest. adidas shoes The washington wizards jerseys following bulls jersey is shoes outlet a high nike id school preparing indiana pacers jerseys for atl jerseys the 76ers jerseys 1000 puma online shop words valentino shoes in the test, hoping to detroit pistons jersey help you. My review skechers mens shoes plan thunder jerseys is this: before class prada can preview, michael kors bags read uhren shop the text, omega watches enjoy ralph lauren the fendi shoes central iphone 4s cases idea of asics ??the utah jazz jerseys text. Well nfl ravens jerseys in the nfl titans jerseys classroom, concentrate on wholesale handbags listening, adidas.nl but also vans shoes actively burberry handbags speak, giuseppe zanotti sneakers must new balance not ray-ban sunglasses be coach outlet usa deserted. fred perry After oakley class, ralph lauren outlet it rolex watches is best to review air max the birkenstock entire text and then focus again oakley sunglasses cheap to consolidate it, nike outlet you nike can make nfl jaguars jerseys your tn requin pas cher own swarovski online shop memory of dsquared2 sale the contents burberry outlet online of ray ban outlet the michaelkors.com deeper, is of nba jersey great nike help chrome hearts clothings to michael kors outlet online their levis outlet own nfl jerseys Oh! Of course not tommy hilfiger online shop negligently air jordan homework, cheap eyeglasses writing should oakley pas cher be clear, thomas sabo the accuracy Fight for one nfl buccaneers jerseys hundred thomas sabo percent. michael kors handbags When you have versace clothes time, excerpts of your own nike air max mistakes burberry sale in a mbt shoes book, free running it is oakley sunglasses cheap easy nike mercurial to beats by dr dre review, nike roshe run but oakley standard issue also hollister at a air force glance. veneta Do cheap coach purses not michael kors know minnesota timberwolves jerseys to consult long champ teachers adidas and students in hollister co a converse sneakers timely tory burch sale manner, plein shoes do not michael kors understand nike shoes or nike shoes understand, at barbour the purses and handbags school ray ban to hugo boss grasp the fred perry polos time, nfl chargers jerseys read more useful nike uk books. brooklyn nets Maintain the top supra shoes three nfl eagles jerseys of the converse class tory burch in nfl falcons jerseys test ferragamo scores lacoste outlet and nfl packers jerseys job calvin klein outlet quality. The content adidas online shop is just miami heat jersey what air yeezy I nfl patriots jerseys want nfl seahawks jerseys to coach factory complete michael kors outlet online in school, go swarovski home marc jacobs handbags what michael kors purses is ray ban wayfarer my tommy hilfiger canada own requirements? Seriously finish the michael kors outlet online sale homework pandora jewelry assignments by coach bags outlet teachers, salomon not swarovski crystal to find their stone island jackets own textbooks. After doing montre femme all nfl broncos jerseys the homework vans carefully check it again, do michael kors uhren not leave polo ralph lauren outlet a mistake. eyeglasses frames Let nba jersey me tell hollister clothing store you, I will certainly review michael kors handbags the contents of the day, or omega watches quietly michael kors in tommy hilfiger front c.c beanies outlet of ray ban sunglasses outlet the ray ban black friday window to nfl bengals jerseys read extra-curricular nfl chiefs jerseys books (works, true religion jeans outlet essays) barbour outlet store or prada handbags composition ray ban outlet books, cheap true religion to enrich My michael kors outlet knowledge, michael kors bags expand hogan shoes my horizons. ray ban sunglasses Do nfl saints jerseys not true religion outlet worry, air jordan retro let me mcm bags introduce you to my hermes birkin review versace method: the burberry outlet online midterm coach factory outlet exam red bottom shoes is north face outlet of coach factory outlet online course ray ban uk crucial, and we north face jackets must michael kors outlet online sale not pandora charms disappoint ralph lauren our parents' nike running shoes expectation of us. Review kate spade handbags stage, more north face than michael kors outlet online doubled polo ralph over dre headphones the adidas zx test flat iron papers before, done salvatore ferragamo the juicy couture handbags homework, cheap oakley exercises, focusing instyler on true religion jeans outlet those iphone 5s cases who nfl cowboys jerseys have spurs jerseys the oakley outlet wrong north face subject, it baseball jerseys is mcm backpack best ralph lauren to philipp plein clothes do it huarache again. Not nike free afraid kate spade bags of michael kors ten converse outlet thousand, ralph lauren outlet afraid in kate spade handbags case. Examination lakers jersey of the time if the "narrow michael kors outlet road jordan retro meet" it? hollister online shop Do nfl jets jerseys not nike jordan take juicy couture clothings chances Oh! nuggets jersey For burberry their cle Jerseys own weak coach outlet project more hogan sito ufficiale work. For soccer jerseys example, you oakley store always write the wrong burberry outlet online words, skechers canada then spend north face backpacks more under armour outlet time to burberry outlet mind, let nfl giants jerseys the adidas parents help you nfl lions jerseys to beats headphones listen vibram five fingers to lebron james shoes more, easy mizuno to nfl 49ers jerseys mistake in the coach outlet online book oakley outlet online to oakley draw timberland pas cher a circle pumas on ray ban prezzi it; mlb jerseys if you nike roshe run text nfl browns jerseys is michael kors outlet online difficult to memorize, prada sunglasses then also spend more Time in this piece, marc jacobs handbags read more wholesale handbags to remember ray ban memorize more, replica watches so longchamp black friday that students woolrich clearance or coach outlet store parents timberland outlet for fitflop shoes you to check, hogan error-prone paragraphs swarovski crystal or sentences as new balance a polo ralph lauren outlet mark, focusing on ralph lauren polo breaking these longchamp obstacles nfl colts jerseys ... oakley sunglasses ... giuseppe zanotti Language: barbour jackets outlet 1. birkenstock deutschland The armani watches eight rolex watch Unit of each oakley holbrook student's word nfl dolphins jerseys to mcm bags write polo ralph lauren it oakley black friday over again, and then have a look fidget spinner after class questions; ralph lauren uk 2. cheap oakley sunglasses The ray ban pas cher author nike outlet of each lesson, prada shoes where coach bags friday the oakley vault article selected from nike free these huaraches literary nike store common nfl steelers jerseys sense; burberry 3. nfl raiders jerseys The text below the nike roche text note, hilfiger outlet Concerned about; hermes tracksuits 4. celtics jerseys Appreciation air max of nike air max ancient poetry to mlb jerseys be orlando magic jerseys back; nhl jerseys 5. After class oakley reading - toronto raptors jerseys "Starry cheap ray ban Spring," "Aesop's northface Fables," and then read montblanc the adidas online shop book on hollister co the air max language ed hardy p198 on nike shoes the theme portland trail blazers jerseys of cheap jordans the ray bans book nike factory will longchamp be bcbg max azria back; 6. Every horloges day ferragamo shoes outlet Practice reading polo ralph lauren outlet online a question air max Mathematics: 1. Exercises on nfl azcardinals jerseys the calculation nfl bears jerseys of memphis grizzlies jerseys "Merger ralph lauren factory store of similar items, one-dollar-one adidas clothings equation", etc. 2. Do true religion more chi flat iron exercises ralph lauren uk on the michael kors "one-dollar-one equation" hornets jersey question nike factory outlet and air max thea only jordans understand more. cheap ray ban 3. nfl redskins jerseys All the cheap oakley sunglasses concepts oakley sunglasses in polo ralph lauren the clippers jerseys book skechers shoes outlet of long champ back- louboutin shoes To omega fill in the blanks; 4. jerseys from china To take a mens hoodies look hermes birkin bag at coach factory outlet the supra shoes outlet exam oakley sunglasses outlet before longchamp outlet the question, christian louboutin the right new balance shoes question to michael kors outlet online sale be air jordan shoes analyzed to babyliss flat iron identify mcm handbags the burberry handbags focus coach outlet of givenchy the pandora charms weak links review; bottega 5. michael kors outlet Every day to basketball shoes do a michael kors handbags test ecco mens shoes paper, louboutin school dansko shoes outlet information nfl texans jerseys "public air max 90 enjoy" rayban Books; English: 1. Once omega watches again learned the sub-group dictation; coach shop factory 2. jimmy choo outlet According to ray-ban sunglasses the louboutin shoes "five years of mid-term nike air max 90 exam simulation exercises" folder rolex replica above vans the folder huarache on tommy hilfiger online the focus ralph lauren outlet online of pandora each rockets jerseys unit sentence, air max 95 words, birkenstock taschen deutschland grammar understanding celine outlet of the hollister kids back; nike roshe run And exercises michael kors outlet store on nfl vikings jerseys the wrong cheap barbour jackets place bcbg max to burberry handbags see swarovski canada it again; rolex watches 4. roshe Listen to the tape michael kors bags every pandora bracelet morning nike air max for 20 sacramento kings jerseys minutes; hollister clothing 5. michael kors purses Make mcm backpack outlet a ferragamo set of air max shoes mock exam papers reebok daily. History: new balance 1. Clear nfl rams jerseys from louboutin shoes the tommy hilfiger outlet Yuanmou nike roshe run people louboutin shoes from longchamp handbags 170 BC to all the jimmy choo historical easton bats events air max 2007 in the phoenix suns jerseys Northern and jordan retro 11 Southern nfl bills jerseys Dynasties nfl jerseys from beats by dre headphones 420 AD nike soccer shoes to 589 christian louboutin CEIBS; prada outlet 2. converse Strengthen the training asics gel of doudoune north face Shang Yang's new york knicks jersey reform, swarovski jewelry especially its ralph lauren outlet online influence; 3. Focus on the ray ban pas cher fourth coach factory outlet unit; nba jersey the coach factory outlet online Three mavericks jerseys Kingdoms The timberland shoes contents pandora jewellery australia of nike free trainer 5.0 the Jin michael kors and Southern and longchamp Northern Dynasties; oakley 4. do nhl jerseys the designer handbags exam practice, ferragamo shoes leak polo outlet online missing; the north face 5. the new balance store "schools of thought" various schools coach black friday of thought timberland boots and ray ban their nfl panthers jerseys personal dsquared2 shoes backs. burberry handbags Politics: tommy hilfiger outlet stores 1. To coach factory online the back soccer shoes outlet of true religion jeans women the air max pas cher book to nike ask polo ralph lauren for the back; easton bats 2. barbour mens jackets Understandi

• Save this on Delicious

Reklama

News

Movers and Packers Pune - http://packmovefast.com/pune.html

Welcome to Relocate Services is a reputable service supplier for movers and packers pune households, office furniture and equipment, factories and machineries, industrial goods andsure.Relocate Servi

packersmovers .in

Avoid pipe dream gauges. Generally, these are organizations that may offer a lower site before the move and after that discharge your pockets with concealed a great many. Be extremely careful about

Zamienić kurnik na apartamentowce…

Ponury i przygnębiający barak pamiętający zamierzchłe czasy PRL, dawna i dzisiejsza siedziba władz jednej z największych gdańskich spółdzielni mieszkaniowych, nie jest najlepszą wizytówką LWSM Morena.

„Promyk Nadziei” zbuduje plac zabaw

Zakończył się konkurs skierowany do organizacji pozarządowych na wybudowanie plac w zabaw dla dzieci na terenie Gdańska. Nowe atrakcje dla najmłodszych powstaną do końca 2010 r. Wśr d dwunastu oferent

Niechciane zaliczki

Zarząd LWSM Morena wprowadził zaliczkową opłatę 10 złotych na poczet rozliczenia tak zwanej wody r żnicowej. Kwota ta podlegać będzie rozliczeniu po zakończeniu okresu rozliczeniowego zużycia wody.

Castel wycina w pień

Przy ul. Magellana na Morenie wycięto w pień dorodne drzewa, a zaraz potem na teren wjechały spychacze zaalarmowali nas mieszkańcy osiedla Morena. Jeśli wycięte zostały jakiekolwiek drzewa, to z c

Zarządowi nie podwyższono wynagrodzenia

17 sierpnia obradowała Rada Nadzorcza LWSM Morena . Obecni byli zainteresowani członkowie sp łdzielni. Zmieniono zasady typowania dom w do rocznego planu dociepleń. Obecnie o pierwszeństwie będzie de

Myjnia oprotestowana

Czy na parkingu przy ul. Kolumba wydzierżawionym od sp łdzielni prywatny przedsiębiorca, Władysław Krugły, będzie m gł zbudować myjnię dla samochod w? Mieszkańcy sąsiadujący z tym parkingiem, sondow

Przed pierwszym dzwonkiem…

Do nowego roku szkolnego pozostało już niewiele czasu, toteż każda godzina w szkole przy Gojawiczyńskiej wykorzystywana jest maksymalnie, aby jak najlepiej przygotować plac wkę do zajęć.Brygada remont

Czy bandytyzm zawładnie Moreną?

Podpalenie piwnicy przy Marusarz wny 6, uszkodzenie windy dwa tygodnie p źniej w tym samym bloku, kradzież element w rusztowania przy Amundsena, przecięcie przewod w paliwowych w samochodzie zaparkowa

Wczytywanie...